Friday, September 16, 2011

California Baby Sunblock



Favorite Things Friday brings us to California Baby Sunblock. My baby was only 4 months old when we took her swimming for the first time and 5 months old on her first days on the lake and trips to Hawaii and come to find out...WHAT? You're not supposed to put sunscreen on a baby younger than 6 months?? So I did my research and decided on this little number. You can get it at amazon and target. Although this little 2.9 oz bottle is a little pricey--through my own research--I came to the conclusion that it is the best sunscreen for sensitive baby skin. I only use this when baby is getting in the water because it is ULTRA waterproof, like it was hard to scrub off sometimes in the bath. So if your little munchkins are in and out of the water like crazy this might be the stuff for you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...